ToDaY's ToAsTs

Thursday, October 4, 2007 , Posted by Parth Barot at 7:07 AM

Raise ‘em High … All the interesting toasts you ever need to know…


May our friendship never fail
May we always be kind
I'll post your bail
If you post mine.




Our enemies never drink
Our friends always do
So let's drink this drink
And tell between the two.




Here's to a guy who is never blue
Here's to a buddy who is ever true
Here's to a pal, no matter what the load
Never declines one for the road.



When I dream of Heaven
I dream of the past
Surrounded by good friends
And raising a glass.




A round to the best
May we never get less
A round to the worst
May they die of thirst.


Here's to the man who takes the pledge
Who keeps his word and does not hedge
Who won't give up and won't give in
Till the last man's out and there's no more gin.

If I die before you
Raise a glass in my name
If you go before me
I'll do the same.




Fill the glass
Pour me some
Drinking makes happy
What sobriety makes glum.




Here's to a long life and a merry one
A quick death and an easy one
A pretty girl and an honest one
A hard drink—and another one



I used to know a clever toast
But now I cannot think it
So fill your glass to anything
And damn your souls, I'll drink it






Drink today and drown all sorrow
You shall perhaps not do it tomorrow
Best while you have it, use your breath
There is no drinking after death




Here's is to work like you don't need the money
Love like you've never been hurt
Dance like no-one is watching
Screw like it's being filmed
And drink like a true Irishman.



I love to sing and I love to drink
But most people like to hear me drink.






No one frolics
Like we alcoholics.




Here's hoping you live forever
And mine is the last voice you hear.



People talk about our drinking
But never about our thirst.




With this glass, rich and deep
We cradle all our sorrows to sleep.




Here's to those who wish us well
As for the rest, they can go to Hell.





May you be in Heaven an hour before
The Devil knows you're dead.






Drinks are on the house
So someone get a ladder.




Here's champagne to our real friends
And real pain to our sham friends

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment